Call for Papers
International Journal of Web Research (IJWR)
Special Issue on Machine Learning and Deep Learning in Web
Published by the University of Science and Culture
We would like to invite you to submit your paper to the new issue of the "International Journal of Web Research" (IJWR). This issue focuses on Machine Learning and Deep Learning in Web. IJWR is published by the University of science and culture (dependent on "Jahad Daneshgahi").
Extended deadline for paper submission: End of 2021
Estimated publishing date: first quarter 2022
IJWR is free of charge journal.
Indexing: DOAJ, SID, CiteFactor, Google Scholar.
Any Web-related research such as:
- Distributed, Massive, & Cloud Computing Platforms
- Semantic Web
- Web Mining
- Internet of Things
- Web Quality Assessment
- Internet Economics & Business Models
- Web Security & Privacy
- Web Retrieval & Content Analysis
- Behavioral Analysis & Personalization
- Social Networks Analysis
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Web Sociology & Ethics
- Web Computing in Mobile Applications
- Web Communications & Media
- Web Software Platforms & Tools
Journal Website: http://ijwr.usc.ac.ir
For any inquiry please email email@example.com.
A Telegram channel is available at @webresearch