- Chen, L. Wu, J. Zhang, L. Zhang, D. Gong, Y. Zhao, ... and H. Yu, “Deep learning-based model for detecting 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia on high-resolution computed tomography,” Scientific reports, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1-11, 2020.
- Jain, M. Gupta, S. Taneja, and D. J. Hemanth, “Deep learning based detection and analysis of COVID-19 on chest X-ray images,” Applied Intelligence, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 1690-1700, 2021.
- B. Cole, Z. Zhang, H. S. Marques, R. E. Hendrick, M. J. Yaffe, and E. D. Pisano, “Impact of computer-aided detection systems on radiologist accuracy with digital mammography,” AJR. American journal of roentgenology, vol. 203, no. 4, p. 909, 2014.
- Bullock, A. Luccioni, K. H. Pham, C. S. N. Lam, and M. Luengo-Oroz, “Mapping the landscape of artificial intelligence applications against COVID-19,” Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, vol. 69, pp. 807-845, 2020.
- Ai, Z. Yang, H. Hou, C. Zhan, C. Chen, W. Lv, ... and L. Xia, “Correlation of chest CT and RT-PCR testing in coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in China: a report of 1014 cases,” Radiology, vol. 296, no. 2, pp. E32–E40, 2020.
- M. Yee, “X-ray may be missing COVID cases found with CT,” Korean Journal of Radiology, pp. 1-7, 2020.
- Fang, H. Zhang, J. Xie, M. Lin, L. Ying, P. Pang, and W. Ji, “Sensitivity of chest CT for COVID-19: comparison to RT-PCR,” Radiology, vol. 296, no. 2, pp. E115–E117, 2020.
- Wang, B. Hu, C. Hu, F. Zhu, X. Liu, J. Zhang, ... and Z. Peng, “Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus–infected pneumonia in Wuhan, China,” Jama, vol. 323, no. 11, pp. 1061-1069, 2020.
- Narin, C. Kaya, and Z. Pamuk, “Automatic detection of coronavirus disease (covid-19) using x-ray images and deep convolutional neural networks,” Pattern Analysis and Applications, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 1207-1220, 2021.
- Zhang, Y. Xie, G. Pang, Z. Liao, J. Verjans, W. Li, ... and Y. Xia, “Viral pneumonia screening on chest X-rays using confidence-aware anomaly detection,” IEEE transactions on medical imaging, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 879-890, 2020.
- I. Khan, J. L. Shah, and M. M. Bhat, “CoroNet: A deep neural network for detection and diagnosis of COVID-19 from chest x-ray images,” Computer methods and programs in biomedicine, vol. 196, p. 105581, 2020.
- Ghoshal and A. Tucker, “Estimating uncertainty and interpretability in deep learning for coronavirus (COVID-19) detection,” arXiv preprint arXiv:2003.10769, 2020.
- H. Khan, A. Sohail, A. Khan, and Y.-S. Lee, “COVID-19 detection in chest X-ray images using a new channel boosted CNN,” Diagnostics, vol. 12, no. 2, p. 267, 2022.
- Banerjee, A. Sarkar, S. Roy, P. K. Singh, and R. Sarkar, “COVID-19 chest X-ray detection through blending ensemble of CNN snapshots,” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, vol. 78, p. 104000, 2022.
- S. Albahri, R. A. Hamid, Z. T. Al-qays, A. A. Zaidan, B. B. Zaidan, A. O. Albahri, ... and H. T. Madhloom, “Role of biological data mining and machine learning techniques in detecting and diagnosing the novel coronavirus (COVID-19): a systematic review,” Journal of medical systems, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1-11, 2020.
- Torabipour, Y. Jahangirigolshavari, and S. Siadat, “A Deep Learning Approach for Diagnosis Chest Diseases,” International Journal of Web Research, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 10-17, 2021.
- H. Alamoodi, B. B. Zaidan, A. A. Zaidan, O. S. Albahri, K. I. Mohammed, R. Q. Malik, ... and M. Alaa, “Sentiment analysis and its applications in fighting COVID-19 and infectious diseases: A systematic review,” Expert systems with applications, vol. 167, p. 114155, 2021.
- Shah, R. Keniya, A. Shridharani, M. Punjabi, J. Shah, and N. Mehendale, “Diagnosis of COVID-19 using CT scan images and deep learning techniques,” Emergency radiology, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 497-505, 2021.
- Fouladi, M. Ebadi, A. A. Safaei, M. Y. Bajuri, and A. Ahmadian, “Efficient deep neural networks for classification of COVID-19 based on CT images: Virtualization via software defined radio,” Computer communications, vol. 176, pp. 234-248, 2021.
- Zhang, J. Zou, K. He, and J. Sun, “Accelerating very deep convolutional networks for classification and detection,” IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 1943-1955, 2015.
- Huang, Z. Liu, L. Van Der Maaten, and K. Q. Weinberger, “Densely connected convolutional networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, 2017, pp. 4700-4708.
- M. Islam, N. Tasnim, and J.-H. Baek, “Human gender classification using transfer learning via Pareto frontier CNN networks,” Inventions, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 16, 2020.
- Heaton, I. Jeff, Y. Bengio, and A. Courville, “Deep learning, genetic programming and evolvable machines,” Nature, vol. 19, no. 1–2, pp. 305-307, 2017.
Mohammad Reza Behnia completed his bachelor's degree in computer software engineering from Bandar Abbas Azad University in 2016, and he received a master's degree in the same field in 2021 at Qeshm Azad University, International Branch.
His field of activity is in the development of applications and the design of computer system architecture. He has designed several applications in these fields.
Touba Torabipour has a bachelor's degree, and a master's degree in computer engineering, majoring in software engineering. Her areas of interest include Deep learning, reinforcement learning, machine vision, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things. She has published more than 6 articles in prestigious Iranian and international journals and conferences.
Seyedeh Safieh Siadat, Assistant Professor, at Payame Noor University, has a bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree in computer engineering majoring in software engineering. She has been a full-time faculty member at Payame Noor University since 1996. His areas of interest include the Internet of Things, game theory, machine learning, and cloud computing. She has published more than 42 articles in prestigious international journals and conferences